Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

College Friends

College Friends - Fasilkom UI 2013

College Friends - Fasilkom UI 2013

College Friends - Fasilkom UI 2013

Me in the gang:
The only one in computer science major.
The only one who cannot act cute in front of camera.
The only one who is not photogenic and doesn't like sushi.
The only one who is not on Instagram, Snapchat, and Path.
The only one who would rather stay at home than going to shopping mall.
The only one who is secretive and confusing.
.
.
.


You probably don't know that sometimes I tried to pull myself away from you guys. I just think that I'm too different with you all and somehow it makes me think that I'm weird. Yea I won't give any details here tho, but I wanna let you guys know that I'm feeling grateful of knowing you. I can't imagine my college life without you guys, my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment