Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Senja di penghujung bulan Oktober.

There's nothing particularly special in October for me, except it's the birth month of my sister and one good friend of mine. In fact, the weather is not the one that I fancy the most: some days it's stiflingly hot and dry, but the next day it's grey and gloomy with a bit of drizzle. Surely not the kind of weather that is friendly for a person with sinusitis. However, with the confusing weather comes a magical sky at dusk--not technically a causality tho--when the sky is relatively clear. And it's usually at October's end.

Have you ever noticed though? I used to be a regular for an evening run back in 2019 before COVID-19 hit the world and this was the first thing I noticed. It got me excited to witness such scenery on every run that my total runs in October and early November 2019 hit an all-time high. It was also my most productive period to hunt for photos around Jakarta because it would be such a shame if we don't capture it while we can.


Oh how I miss photo-hunting :(

Btw sejak deactive Instagram (yang sekarang udah aktif lagi akunnya meskipun udah ga sering cek) hasrat untuk nulis lebih panjang jadi lebih tinggi deh. Jadi memang learning-nya adalah jangan sering-sering cek Instagram ya.

Gak si sebenernya beberapa waktu lalu ada 2 orang kolega kantor yang reach out ke gue kalo mereka baca Medium gue yang tak terurus sejak 2019 itu. Terus katanya bagus dong. Seneng ngga lo digituin. Makanya jadi termotivasi buat mulai nulis lagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment