Sunday, January 26, 2014

Goodbye, Spanish Maestro :'(

It would be my last post in January 2014 I promise.

When the first time I heard the rumor of Juan Mata's transfer to Manchester United, I was like "What the heck...." and I tweeted "No no please don't sell Mata to United :(". He's one of my favorite player in Chelsea since the first time he signed for the club. Not only because he's such a very talented young player, but he's very charming, too! On and off the pitch.

Words can't describe my sadness right now. But sometimes in football, it's normal for a player to sign for a rival club. Juan told his reason in his blog and it does make me cry.
"Before last summer, my intention was to stay here for a long time; as long as the club wanted me to, and to keep winning trophies for Chelsea FC. This is how happy I was in the club and in the city. However, as you all know, things changed after the preseason..."
It's a very romantic goodbye, indeed, yet so sad. All Chelsea fans were like, "Good luck at your new club, we love you!" "You will be missed, I hope you'll come back to Chelsea someday" "You don't know how much this saddens me, but I will try to be happy for you"

It's kinda heartbreaking to see him in red, seriously. I still have no idea why Jose didn't give him a chance to play, but I believe that he has a plan. He always has a plan. And I hope it's a good one.

2 comments:

  1. gw aja ngga ikhlas dia pergi ke MU, mending ke arsenal, iya ngga? tp jujur gw lebih suka dia di chelsea sih..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yakali ke arsenal mending gausah kemana-mana wakakak. Sekarang gue tau perasaan lo Con waktu rvp ke MU wkwk

      Delete

Tanya kenapa?